Saturday, August 04, 2007

Putting the "Fun" Back in Fundamentalism


I saw this little advertisement on the back of a bus stop bench for a Unitarian Universalist church in Valdosta, Georgia earlier this week. It read:
"NOT HELL, JUST HOPE AND COURAGE."
I have thought about it a good bit since then. I wonder, is hell all the people of Earth think the Church has to offer?


This may be the most frightening picture I have ever seen~Jesus with a gun. I think the original caption read: "When Jesus knocks on the door of your heart, He doesn't take 'No' for an answer." Where does one come up with this type of theology?

And last, have you seen the video of the Jewish reporter who went to visit John Hagee's pro-Israel convention? If not, take a look here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/max-blumenthal/rapture-ready-the-unauth_b_57826.html

And I was worried that Christians had a bad name in the world.

I'm glad God loves us, but He has too. ; )

No comments: