Monday, August 06, 2007

Confessions of the Deranged

I have to make a confession: I am now part of the Facebook community. I feel like a freak, but it is addicting. My college students always told me I should get one, but I poopooed them. Now, they are laughing "with" me and becoming my "friends." Oh well, most of my "friends" are in the teenage and twenty-something set. So what does that say about me?

Today was my 13th wedding anniversary and we took our children to the Olive Garden since that was the first restaurant we went to as a married couple.

Other than that, the day was pretty pathetic. I guess it was just a Monday, but I have a lot of faith in Mondays. It was just a little discouraging, but you know that happens every so often. Can't have every day be wonderful.

Here is a favorite video about Methodists by the great Betty Butterfield. Unfortunately, this drag queen knows a thing about churches. You should hear what she says about . . .

No comments: